Major Players are working with a top content and social media agency who are looking for an Senior Integrated Project Manager to join their team.
A creative content agency specialising in the creation, production and distribution of content. Their work ranges from high end film productions to social media, infographics, blogs and commercials. There are 60+ staff who are part of a larger award winning agency network.
* Key point of contact for delivery of designated integrated projects
* Scoping, managing budgets, timelines and schedules across integrated campaigns / projects
* Working with the resource team to book internal resources and forecast future resource requirements
* Ensuring the smooth transition of the project from initial stages to production and final delivery
* Overseeing and managing multidisciplinary project teams
* Working with producers and tech leads in the digital department and overseeing their work
* Working with the post production team
* Working with account handlers to organise pipeline of work, set up clear processes, understand retainer and fee structures, including tracking and reconciling work back to retainers if applicable.
We're looking for a solid PM who is confident attacking any project - areas that will cover are events, film, content, digital and TV. You don't have to be an expert in everything but do need to have the enthusiasm to tackle briefs and the gravitas to make things happen.
* Min 5 years experience in scoping and managing multiple and often complex integrated cross media projects, across video production / post production / content / social media campaigns and asset production / experiential
* A broad understanding of project management and production processes and methodology across integrated production
* Able to identify and resolve issues, prioritise, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
* Accomplished in motivating, managing and developing project teams and working with multiple stakeholders
* Excellent attention to detail, negotiation, organisational and administration skills
* Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Adept at creating practical solutions to daily business challenges
* Experience in being client facing and working with account handling to manage client relationships.
This is a great opportunity for an innovative and entrepreneurial individual to join a top agency and work on creatively challenging projects for big-name clients. If you feel you have the necessary qualities and experience please get in touch.
Contact: Stephen Brown