Major Players are excited to be working with a leading international agency that specialises in Student Marketing. The Higher Education space is one that is now innovating significantly, to engage with the dynamic student audience. As such, this opportunity offers the perfect platform to creatively hone your Planning abilities!
You will be responsible for staying abreast and understanding the different platforms where the student audience spend their time. My client is looking for a client-facing planner (ideally with digital expertise) who is ready to offer first-rate strategy, honest advice and a service that clients can rely on.
Senior Campaign Planners are responsible for all aspects of campaign success; from helping build an effective brief, campaign plan, in-campaign agile optimisation and performance recommendations through to post-campaign analysis via professional internal and external stakeholder management.
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits.
Location - Brighton with the option to work fully remote remotely (from anywhere in the UK if necessary!).
* Trusted partner - seen as an extension of the client's team, fostering new relationships with clients and identifying growth opportunities
* Liaising with specialist media teams to find new Student audiences
* Demonstrate audience understanding e.g. current and target (known and unknown) markets
* Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate target audiences
* Implementation of Lookalike / Custom Audiences
* Day to day planning, management and reporting on all campaigns
* Coordinate campaigns across delivery teams, biddable, ad ops, creative teams to ensure successful and timely execution of campaigns
* Talk through the performance at the end of the campaign and provide recommendations and requirements
Skills and Experience
Contact: Jamie Short
* Comfortable in front of the client, you will need to collaborate, challenge
* and present (sometimes complex) proposals in a clear way
* Maintain knowledge of the advertising sector to stay on top of
* digital/platform developments
* Be the eyes and ears of the agency, sharing and promoting new ideas,
* inspiring campaigns, insights and thought-provoking ways of thinking to
* wider team
* Technology first mindset - an analytical thinker, able to take a variety of
* different data points and compile them into compelling strategies and plans
* Ideally has digital platform qualifications - i.e. Google and Facebook