Major Players are looking for a Senior Brand Manager for a 3 month contract at a well-known ecommerce brand. This person must be immediately available or at least within a week.
This person will lead our brand marketing efforts in the UK, helping to redefine our brand and how we bring it to life across a number of different touchpoints.
We want someone data-driven and analytical, who can think about our key audience segments and how our brand can play a role in their lives. We want a superstar project manager, someone who's able to manage campaigns from ideation through to execution, working with different stakeholders both within and outside our business to ensure we're taking a 360-degree approach to brand comms. Most importantly, we want someone who understands the role we play in the wider lifestyles of our customers - and how brand marketing can play a significant role in helping us demonstrate that.
* Leading the delivery and rollout of brand marketing in the UK - responsible for the end-to-end process of our brand marketing campaigns from research through to delivery
* Supporting the Head of Brand in shaping the strategic direction of the brand in the mid-to-long term
* Ownership of the yearly brand marketing plan
* Understanding of the full comms mix (ATL, packaging, PR, social, digital, CRM) and how to utilize each channel in an integrated manner to deliver 360-degree campaigns
* Ownership of all NPD campaign development, developing creative briefs and managing campaign development with creative and product teams
* Developing agency briefs for larger scale campaigns, managing this process from agency identification and briefing through to campaign development
* Responsibility for ensuring brand assets are consistent across all touchpoints, both in the UK and globally
* Thorough understanding of the competitor landscape, both in and outside the sports nutrition category
* Researching and being connected with trends and popular culture globally - ensuring that we are always ahead of the competition
* Management of at least two junior members of staff
Contact: Karina Warburton