Senior Back End Developer - Luxury Clothing Brand - £57,000 - £62,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Senior Back End Developer - The Company
The company is a fast paced, rapidly expanding fashion company based in Old Street. They are global players in the luxury clothing market and have become a household name in the industry over the past decade. They are rapidly expanding and are investing in several new additions to their existing tech team in order to increase their digital capabilities.
Senior Back End Developer - Your role
As the Senior Back End Developer your role will be working on the Back End development team, with a primary focus on building and maintaining the micro-services outside of the existing Back End. You will be leading the rest of the team, while providing support in regards to the architectural solutions, delegating task and ensuring that projects are being completed to the desired time scale.
Senior Back End Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Develop and implement new cutting edge functionality for e-commerce micro-services
* Work closely with other key team members to solve the technical challenges faced by a rapidly growing e-commerce business
* Provide support to other developers where required and assist with code reviews
* Work to improve performance and scalability
* Implement integrations to third party systems such as ERP, payment gateways, fraud and marketing solutions
* Ad hoc development tasks for our other products may be required from time to time
Senior Back End Developer - Your Skills
* 5+ years commercial PHP / MySQL experience
* 2+ years working with Laravel or similar PHP framework
* Experience of building micro-services
* Experience of architecting solutions and delegating work to team members.
* Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
* Experience with Git
* Experience with Test Driven Development
* Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and API's
* Knowledge of/experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment
* An aptitude for creative problem solving
* A passion for creating clean and efficient code
* Excellent written and spoken English
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are at the forefront of innovation within the luxury fashion sector. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a relaxed and creative team, with the autonomy to direct the development process as you see fit. You'll be working alongside a team of developers and strategists and have a structured career pathway. Additionally the company offers training budgets, R&D opportunities, hackathons, and an office dog!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com