How about work to one of the best Total Brand Experience agency in the world??
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Art Director who has the ambition to create exciting ideas that will be remembered for many years to come.
Working with interchangeable partners and often independently, you will be directly responsible for generating distinctive and high quality creative concepts in response to creative briefs. As a senior, that includes all visual and written elements necessary to convey, sell and deliver the idea - including highly engaging presentations.
This responsibility involves ensuring that all work:
* Is consistent with the subject brand's visual identity and tone of voice
* Explores and interrogates all creative potential within the brief
* Is always of the highest possible conceptual standard You will - at all times - ensure that the individuals around you who look to you for guidance and inspiration apply and demonstrate the same quality standards that you uphold, in everything they do. You will help ensure that the creative department operates in the most profitable way possible. When working on a brief your-self, always work with pace and energy with the intention to always reach creative solution/s as quickly as possible, regardless of timings. You must possess an extremely strong understanding of the fundamentals of experience as a powerful communication tool.
The candidate should have at least 8 years working experience, preferably in a sociable, like-minded, fast-paced agencies for ease of transition.
Experiential background is a BONUS.
* Key Role-Specific Responsibilities
* You must possess pedantic attention to detail. Being a multi-disciplined business, you must absolutely be a team player with the ability to collaborate with and inspire fellow team members.
* To ensure the smooth running of the creative process, you will enforce adherence to it at all times.
* As a senior creative with leadership duties for junior creative team members, you should clearly delegate ownership to others to ensure both effective distribution of workload and the personal development of less senior creative personnel.
* Sometimes you will be required to take on multiple briefs simultaneously, with the responsibility of managing your time effectively in order to meet defined deadlines.
* Generate award-winning creative ideas and concepts that answer the brief and raise expectations - as both part of a team and as an individual
* Continually seek to deepen understanding of the client brand, market, customers and channels of distribution to ensure delivery of appropriate and innovation solutions
* Work closely alongside Strategy in order to develop your strategic ability to answer briefs
* Inspire internal and external audiences with highly engaging and articulate presentations and storytelling - demonstrated through exceptional verbal, visual and written communication skills
* Use down-time effectively by pro-actively offering help and seeking to improve the output of the department and the team around you
* Inspire and support junior team members, giving objective feedback on their work to impart your knowledge and experience to positively influence their development
* Possess and promote exemplary craft - ensuring error-free quality control and rising standards at all times. Ensure all creative output meets and promotes accepted best practice
* Able to work across multiple projects simultaneously; manage and prioritise workload to ensure all work is produced on brief, time and budget
* Hunger to learn and use new skills and techniques
* Be calm under pressure and able to multitask with ease
* Be highly organised and motivated
* Be familiar with and act upon the latest developments and trends affecting the advertising and marketing industry - including a real interest in and thirst for all things digital
* Undertake a minimum of 24 hours training and development activity in each 12 month period to continually increase and develop personal skill-sets
* Work to deliver against personal objectives and Key Performance Indicators as advised as part of personal appraisal procedures
* Uphold the agency's principals of equal respect and opportunity for all and contribute a 'can do' attitude to an environment that marries productivity with fun You are also expected to be a key player in driving the clients ambitions to become more awarded, more famous, more attractive to potential talent and ultimately more successful.The talented creative department operates as one team across London and Manchester locations - as well as part of a worldwide network. Therefore, there will be occasional requirements to work as part of the extended team away from your 'home' office.
* As a senior creative it is your responsibility to not only understand what the client is looking for, but also have ambitions to push them into new areas in order to produce more exciting and effective creative work and open up opportunities for new business - as well as continually improve the creative product.
Contact: Raphael Daud