A luxury fashion and jewellery brand is looking for a Senior Art Director to join their in-house Creative Services Team, to play a key role in maintaining a clear vision and impactful visual identity for the brand.
As a Senior Art Director working in the branding and communications department, you will be responsible for developing and delivering all design output across products, campaigns and experiential / events. Based in a buzzy location in London, where business and creative can flourish!
The selected Senior Art Director will be involved in the following:
* Managing creative from concept through to completion, across all design disciplines within the brand.
* Working closely with the CSD and CD.
* Presenting concepts, mood and story boards for shoots.
* Working with photographers, illustrators and other designers.
* Working with producers and project managers to successful deliver strong creative.
* Sourcing and carefully selecting suitable suppliers.
The successful Senior Art Director will have the following:
* Exceptional understanding of campaign development and execution.
* Experience previously working on luxury fashion and / or jewellery campaigns.
* The ability to manage multiple projects, working from initial design ideas through to completion.
* Strong coordination and communication skills, internally and externally.
* Must show strong leadership / managerial qualities.
* Creative concepts and the ability to quickly come up with fresh design ideas.
Contact: Miles Wade