A highly renowned studio in East London is looking for a talented architect to join their growing team. Working across architecture and interiors, the studio has a variety of projects and a high-flying client base. Ideally you will have experience of multi-unit residential schemes on site as well as a hard-working ethic to work in the fast-paced, collaborative office. They are offering an industry-leading package for the right candidate to delve into the next step of their career.
* The project, currently at stage 3 is being built in London and there are further phases to follow, which you will be leading through to completion.
* Working across design and delivery on both new-build and listed refurbishment projects in London and overseas.
* Liaising with high profile clients, local authorities, consultants and contractors.
* Working closely with internal design teams including BIM coordinators, interior designers and technicians.
Skills and Experience
* Fully qualified Part III-registered architect with demonstrable experience working on luxury schemes in London, ideally within residential and mixed-use projects.
* Excellent technical ability with experience working on the delivery stages of projects. Ideally in Revit.
* Experience running high-end projects, leading medium and large teams.
* Excellent communication skills with the desire to work with high profile and high-net-worth individuals. Strong client-facing skills are essential.
Contact: Matt Richardson