Senior Architect (Lead Design)
A well-renowned studio in South West London is on the hunt for a Design-led Senior Architect to lead and direct the team working across a range of recently won residential and commercial projects. You will have experience in the concept design stages of the above sectors as well as leading a team to work towards deadlines. With opportunity for a speedy promotion, this position offers an excellent work-life balance within an imaginative design-focused practise.
* Lead the team of designers and architects through the initial concept phases of design #
* Prepare and develop a written brief with the client and other consultants
* Working closely with Associate Director on managing resource, ensuring adequate staff is allocated to meet deadlines within budgeted hours.
* Supervising the production and taking responsibility for the delivery of full design packages - concept designs, layout plans and construction drawings, as well as preparing detailed drawings where required.
* Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
* Liaising with other professionals and contractors
* Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
* Building and growing existing client relationships
* Liaising with high profile clients, local authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
* Excellent ability to produce initial concept designs
* Proven track record in dealing with clients, consultants, contractors and other specialists in a professional manner
* Proven experience in managing a small team of architects, designers and assistants.
Contact: Miles Wade