Are you a Russia-speaking architect looking for a career defining move?
A highly renowned design-led London studio are looking out for a Senior Architect to join their team. Having won a couple of prestigious international projects, the studio is seeking a Russian-speaking Architect with 5+ years' experience. You will act as the main point of contact for the local architects and the client, you may also be required to visit site every so often.
Role and Responsibilities
* You will need to have knowledge of local planning regulations as you will be joining this project from concept design to planning and then later stages.
* You must also be able to speak Russian, to a high proficiency. Your responsibilities will involve coordinating with the local team, authorities and clients as well as developing the design and delivery of the scheme.
* The projects are confidential, though will be discussed at the interview stage. You can expect to be working on a large mixed-use scheme which implements residential, retail and hospitality elements.
* Strong knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD, Adobe CS advantageous but not essential
* Native Russian speaker or bilingual to standard
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Contact: Miles Wade