A leading AJ100 practice known for their award-winning approach to residential design are looking for a creative Senior Design Architect to join their London office. The successful candidate will get to work on the concept design of a large mixed-use residential development in central London. You will ideally have experience leading small - medium size teams on high-density residential / mixed-use projects in the UK and enjoy the conceptual and detailed design phases of projects. Prior experience of working in Revit is advantageous.
* Managing a small-to-medium size team across RIBA stages on part of a large residential / mixed-use project in London.
* Creating concept and detailed designs.
* Organising design team meetings.
* Liaising with clients and contractors.
* Good working knowledge of Revit is ideal.
Excellent staff benefits and a friendly working environment are also up for grabs, some benefits include an annual bonus, team trips abroad and private medical insurance!
Contact: Miles Wade