Senior Animator - 2D & 3D Animator / Motion Graphics Designer
Contact: Patrick Dunn
We have partnered with PinPoint Media- an ambitious and innovative Content Agency as their team is growing and we are looking for passionate Senior Animator to join their award winning company.
PinPoint were founded on the simple belief that video is the most powerful medium for communications and that every business - no matter what their size or budget - should be able to benefit from it.
Almost a decade later, they are one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK enabling every business to be able to experience the transformative effect of performance driven content.
A day in the life..
Joining a team of Editors and Animators, you will work alongside Pinpoints Producers and Creatives. You will work from the initial design stages of the project including, brainstorming, concept visualisation, technical specification taking ownership of the storyboard and style frame creation, proof of concept and full design & animation.
- Lead the digital creative excellence
- Work closely with the wider team and Creative Director to understand clients brand objectives and campaigns
- Develop and build new campaigns for ad-hoc projects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the client
- Be client-facing and share creative ideas based on learnings
- Translating a client's objectives into effective and engaging content that is specifically aimed at achieving measurable results.
Skills & Experience:
- Be an expert in Adobe CC Including After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- High degree of proficiency in Cinema 4D.
- Experience using plugins such as Trapcode Suite, Newton, X-particles etc.
- Skills in other animation disciplines (i.e. stop motion or traditional) a bonus
- An interest in AR/VR
Are you looking to work in a refreshing, vibrant and dynamic environment that brings out the best in you?
Apply to become part of the team producing content that works for some of the world's greatest brands.