We're a bunch of strategists, creatives, producers, and marketers gathered from all over Europe revolutionising the way we do marketing in our company. Our mission is to unleash creativity by making more culturally relevant and future proofed work from within for the beer brands we have in our portfolio. In fact, we have more than 500 different brands across the globe.
Based out of our central London office, with its own production studio and rooftop bar, we work hand in hand with global and local marketing teams to develop top notch creative work.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager (Senior Account Manager) with creative agency experience to join our brilliant and growing team. You should be dynamic, curious and a creative thinker with a passion for account and project management with the tenacity to produce bold work and a restless desire to do more.
You will be the main point of contact for the brands and be responsible for building strong relationships and trust, leading to the ultimate partnership.
You'll need a broad range of experience, knowledge and understanding of the full media mix (expanding from broadcast through digital and print), driving end-to-end campaign delivery from supporting brands* on planning and briefing, to strategic and creative responses and overseeing Production, working closely with a Producer.
We service markets & collaborate with partners from across the globe, so you will be used to communicating and coordinating numerous partners from many different locations.
*we don't have clients, we're all part of the same family
You would be responsible for:
* Being the main day to day point of contact for your brand, support them with planning, briefing & prioritisation and ensuring they have clear expectations of team output
* Managing end to end campaign delivery on time and on budget, managing all stakeholders (internal and external) involved to deliver campaigns
* Having a clear understanding of the brand vision, offering a point of view and contributing ideas on how we could support
* Protecting a great idea through clear brand discussion and funnelling / questioning of feedback to truly understand brand issues and concerns
* Updating internal systems with workflow information & planning creative resource requirements
* Managing any external vendors and freelancers involved on your projects
* Keeping brand informed with regular status meetings, updating them on campaign performance & delivery
* Developing & managing campaign budgets, keeping brand teams informed of their spend and ensuring costings stay on track
* Assisting in setting yearly campaign forecast with line manager, closely monitoring and flagging any changes to forecast as briefs land
* Working closely with junior members of team- guiding and supporting their growth
* Reporting into your Project Management Lead, keeping them informed of campaign activity and financials and escalating issues where necessary
* 4+ years' experience in Creative Agency managing a range of campaigns across all media
* Experience working on cross agency briefs and being lead agency
* Experience in managing finances of your campaigns, providing weekly updates to your line manger & brands
* Leading regular meetings with your main brand contact
* Experience in using Project Management tools
* Ability to problem solve, influence others and drive the process
* Previous experience working on an FMCG / alcohol brand is preferable
* French, Italian or Dutch language skills is a plus, but not mandatory
* Previous experience in a similar role in a creative agency
* Be self-driven, creative and eager to learn
* Pro-active and capable of leading & implementing process without instruction
* Start-up mindset with a 'can do' attitude and not afraid to make the role your own
* Process orientation
* Ability to attend the office weekly, as required, in London
Contact: Karina Warburton