I'm working with one of Omnicom's most popular agencies, who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on one of the agencies biggest 2020 wins! This client is a team which is rapidly expanding due to the vast moving variety of work they are producing for this client. Due to the nature of the client, this Senior Account Manager must have a creative eye, as someone who can really take ownership and responsibility for working through creative assets.
Contact: Shelley Wright
As a Senior Account Manager you will be working on the brand team for the client in supporting the Account Director with brand strategy and ownership/responsibility for creative assets.
As a Senior Account Manager you will supporting the Account Director, managing all projects through the agency procedures as well as managing a talented team of Account Managers and Executives.
* You will be working very closely on the brand strategy, creating and implementing the strategy across all channels to ensure it's aligned with the clients vision and expectations
* As a SAM you will play a key role in managing those important client relationships and internal teams to ensure all creative briefs are delivered on brand
* Delivers polished client presentations and proposals both written and verbal
* Actively contribute to overall idea generation with the agency team
* Ensure that all the financial and legal aspects of the campaigns/projects/accounts are managed according to the agency procedures
* Take full responsibility for accurate Cost Estimates and budget trackers of all activity on the account
* Manage and mentor junior members of the team, providing relevant training, development and feedback
* To make sure that estimates are understood and approved/PO'd by the client - with the ability to explain and justify all the elements on an estimate to the client
* Take control over the client budget efficiently and carefully; advising clients of eventual or possible overspends in advance, or financial implications of their decisions and input into forecasting
* Understand details of any client retainer/scope of work in order to monitor and manage accordingly
* Have a clear understanding of clients marketing plan/target/objectives as well as the Agency client plan
As a Senior Account Manager you MUST HAVE…
* Proven experience working in an integrated/brand agency across multi channels (print, OOH, digital)
* Regularly deliver great quality work creatively and strategically within budget
* Success in collaborating with multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives
* Experience in managing and mentoring a team of Account Managers/Account Executives
* Successful leadership in managing key client relationships
* Excellent organisation and time management skills to ensure campaigns are delivered on time
* Ambitious by being able to push the boundaries, showing passion and enthusiasm in producing top level work for your clients
* Must be a team player, someone who can work collaboratively and help support all teams across the business when needed