Senior Account Manager - Integrated Marketing Agency - Central London - up to £42K
Senior Account Manager - The Company
Our client is a creative marketing agency carrying out B2B campaigns with a mixed portfolio of large, global tech / IT clients. With huge plans for the future, the company is now looking to grow the team and hire a Senior Account Manager with excellent project management skills and copywriting skills. This person will be an important part of their growth as a business and part of a team who all share a passion for delivering real results that delight their clients.
Senior Account Manager - The Role:
- Leading teams in end to end campaign and project delivery , from ideation through production to go live, on time and on budget.
- Owning and developing current client relationships and building new relationships
- Developing full journey content plans that advance clients marketing objectives, expand the scope of the business portfolio and enhance the B2B buyer's journey.
- Writing content in a variety of styles and formats (e.g. social media copy, blogs, articles, white papers, nurture emails).
- Leading the ideation and creation of design assets
Senior Account Manager - Skills and Experience:
- At least three years experience in account management and campaign development and delivery experience in a B2B agency environment and solid marketing experience.
- Strong writing skills, perfected in a content marketing / journalistic environment with strong attention to detail.
- Solid experience in creative digital and social campaign / content creation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who have thrived throughout this year and continue to do so. If you feel your experience is right for this role, please apply or feel free to email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of account handling / creative services roles on at present (£20k-£70k), so if this is one is not suitable, please drop me an email with your CV and I can call you to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Chloe Bowditch