We have an exciting new opportunity for a freelance Senior Account Manager within a design and branding agency in central London. Reporting to the Account Director you will be the main point of contact between the creative team and your clients ensuring a seamless delivery of work. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established design and branding agency and exercise your credible account managing skills. Requirements;
Contact: Teilo Morgan
* A highly talented and personable Account Manager with 5+ years of account management experience.
* Ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and driven individual who has an ability to hold their own within the team.
* Able to work closely with the creative design teams to turn business challenges into beautifully crafted work.
* Confidence to build a strong client relationship and manage expectations on every brief from concept to completion.
* A proactive self-starter with the ability to understand client's business needs or requests very quickly.
* Should have a good understanding of technical development and the processes required when delivering campaigns and projects across multiple channels.
* Able to effectively manage integrated and strategic brand-led communications.
* Work with the leadership team to define the scope of projects, organise photoshoots, and take charge of all resourcing and supporting the team in any way to ensure smooth delivery.
* Good eye for creative work and strong attention to detail but able to also see the bigger picture and think longer term.
* Excellent written, verbal; numerical skills.
* Someone who takes ownership and makes delivery happen.
* Someone with confidence, maturity, intelligence and a strong sense of fun.
* Immediately available.
* Have a visa to work in the UK.