Major Players are working with a company based in Henley-on-Thames to recruit for a SAM/AD ideally from a financial services marketing background.
Start date: 1st August
Contract length: 2 months
Day rate: £250
The ideal candidate will be adept at building strong relationships with clients at a senior level, taking overall financial control of accounts, including profitability, accuracy of forecasting, late payment, as well as fee negotiation, providing regular and timely reports to the Group Account Director.
* Working with the CSD, GAD and ECD to define the business model
* Defining the process of Account Management
* Educating the existing business in traditional client service
* Manage existing client projects providing strategic insight and cost-effective delivery working with the internal PM team.
* To identify new opportunities working with our existing client list and proactively create and present proposals
* Working alongside the sales team to upsell creative and strategic services
* Providing strategic support on accounts where required
* Full financial responsibility including: MI reporting, management of client WIP, agency income forecasting and scope management and recs
If this sounds like you, please apply by submitting your updated CV.
Contact: Lydia Wheeldon