This is a Campaign Manager/Account Manager role at a award winning retail/shopper agency based in South West London. You will be supporting the campaign director to create, sell and execute highly creative customer campaigns that connect with targeted shoppers to drive participation, sales , ROI and brand loyalty.
The role will have an element of winning new business and driving sales through promotional targeted campaigns from BTL and shopper channels to maximising shopper campaign awareness, engagement and ultimately participation from pre-store to post store.
You'll also be working alongside the UK Campaign Director who has a wealth of experience knowledge in the space , there is lots of opportunity with this role as the client services team at the moment is just the Director and this hire.. You've got to have the gravitas to sometimes work on your own and get on with deadlines.
You'll be support by the sales teams in the UK and Ireland , creatives and production team for several accounts. You'll also be working with a very talented group of local creative, marketing and digital agencies so resource is not a problem in this job. It's an exciting time for the agency and you can be apart of their journey to encourage increased engagement of shoppers and digital shoppers journeys!
So, just to recap on some of the requirements ;
* 4+ years in a shopper/retail marketing agency
* BTL experience within an agency
* Experience managing apps/VR is an absolute advantage but not essential
* FMCG or larger retailer brands experience
* Strong analytical skills: able to quickly absorb information, analyze and process this information.
* Excellent communication: able to communicate clearly, and quickly switch on the progress of campaigns.
* Know-how of Microsoft office, and Keynote/Photoshop/Indesign would be advantageous.
* Driver's license
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Contact: Jennifer Bradbury