Senior Account Manager/ Account Director, Digital Integrated Agency
I'm working with a Creative Independent Agency who specialise in Communication, Digital and Events looking for either a Senior Account Manager to join forces on their one of their biggest Automotive Accounts.
This Agency is well known for their creative approach and variety of clients. They work internationally with offices in Dubai and Australia, covering Asia Pacific and whole of the Middle East.
* Building strong relationships with clients, consistently meeting their needs
* Strong ability to grow accounts constantly up selling and cross selling
* Maintaining strong communication with internal and external teams
* Driving insightful creative briefs to completion successfully
* Leading live projects/ campaigns while maintaining the agencies core ethic of smart thinking, hard work and collaboration
* Maintaining strong attention to details
* Ensuring that budgets and tight deadlines are always kept as well as PO and invoice management
* Engaging with potential clients through print, video, live, events and online
* Highly developed organisational skills whilst managing multiple projects, and multi-tasking
The Dream Candidate:
* Will have at least 2-3 years experience as a Senior Account Manager
* Will have proven understanding automotive industry and business model
* Experienced in communications, events content, digital solutions and delivery
* An understanding of data sets and dealership performance measures
* Genuine interest in solving complex business challenges presented to you - strategically or tactical
* Excellent communication skills are key for this position.
Salary is from £40,000pa - £45,000pa depending on experience
Wish to apply for this position? Please send your CV to Dulcie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Dulcie Kind-Griffith