Working in partnership with our client, As an experienced Senior Account Manager you'll have both the account handling skills and the project management skills to be able to build strong client relationships and drive projects through with the help of your brilliant and talented colleagues.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You like a challenge and believe in your ability to take your brands on a journey of change. You're persistent, you see opportunity where others do not. You understand that growth in an account comes from two things. Knowing your client better than they know themselves, and spotting the opportunities to help them achieve their goals. It also comes from running a well-oiled operation and team that always delivers for the client.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You'll be working within a team across a portfolio of accounts. You will have the opportunity to work on B2C and B2B. The clients that you will work on need help with some big challenges. They have come from a traditional background, rooted in-print. The world has changed, and they need to innovate and lead a dramatic digital transformation. They need a partner who understands their background, and who can guide them on a transformation change. You will report in to a Business Director, and work closely with a Creative Services Manager and Creative lead. You are the mini management team responsible for breathing life into accounts with a lot of potential. If you are successful in this role, this will lead to a fast promotion.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
* Improving the quality of the relationships on the account. You will be responsible for the day to day client relationships. Establishing a client engagement plan to build relationships, establish new ones, forward plan, gain insight and gain feedback on our services.
* Scope management. We have services agreements in place. You are the gate keeper of these, monitoring what is in scope and out of scope. When we receive out of scope requests, manage the client expectations. Most important, deliver these well to open up new workstreams or longer term opportunities.
* Reporting. We run monthly and quarterly management information reports for clients. You will lead these. You recognise the importance of these reports. Of data. Each month, Review the utilisation, spend, client feedback, issues, opportunities and work we produced. Structure that into a story that continuously shows the client how we are helping them to meet their objectives, and works towards account growth. Work closely with the Business Director to deliver these to the client.
* Planning. You make sure you know the client's calendar and what they have coming up.
* Project Management. Most of the projects we work on will feed direct into the creative studio. Where projects need project management, you proactively take charge of these and set up a project approach, timing plan and collaboration that keeps the team engaged and delivers great work.
* Guardian of the brand. This goes from knowledge of the brand guidelines, knowledge of the clients organisation, knowledge of client personalities, processes, agency network, their challenges… You know everything.
* Growth. You will hunt out opportunities for us to help the client. Reporting on how we are tracking towards our target.
* Support on account strategy. This is not the responsibility of the Senior Account Manager. This role will have the opportunity to develop an account strategy, and deliver to it. Working closely with the Business Director.
* Closely collaborate with the…
* Creative Lead to elevate the quality of work on the account. You know we will grow our role with the client if we delight them.
* Creative Services Manager to ensure the operation and resources are in place to deliver to the client requirements.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* A storyteller. You'll have the confidence, personality and persuasion skills to hold your own and push for what's in the clients interest.
* Growth. Every account you have touched grows.
* Persistence. You don't shy away from a big challenge, it motivates you and you keep the team motivated.
* Listener. To the team, to the client. Using the intel to develop a better service and better solutions
* Commercial. Ability to track to revenue targets. Ability to develop estimates. Ability to shape input from the team into a product or service the client wants to buy. Ability to interpret data, and use that to tell a story.
* Adaptability. Proven ability to work across a range of brands.
* Committed to high quality service and work. With proven examples of how you have shown this in the past.
* Knowledge of print production, knowledge of digital services.
* Team player. The ability to work with a team of all shapes and sizes. With feedback from teams commenting on your contribution to collaboration and the ability to inspire.
* 3-5 years Agency Experience.
Contact: Sasha Mason