My client is a future-focused creative agency whose mission is to bring together creativity, technology and data in new, exciting and effective ways. Originally founded in 2001, the agency rebranded in 2018 as underlining its position as the beating creative and strategic heart of cross-discipline network of agencies. My client believes the future of the creative industries lies in big, bold and bionic ideas which blend world-class creativity with smart data, progressive technology and artificial intelligence.
The agency was in 2016 named the UK's most awarded independent creative agency at Cannes Lions, as well as Digital Agency of the Year at the Campaign BIG Awards. Its clients include Argos, British Gas, Freedom Brewery, Godiva, Lexus, McVitie's, News UK, Royal Bank of Scotland, TalkTalk, Toyota and Travelodge.
My client are looking for an experienced Account Manager (2+ years) to join our vibrant Account Management department working across all aspects of the Lexus account. Previous automotive experience would be useful… but not essential.
Liaising with clients to take the brief for individual campaigns and translating these into actionable creative briefs.
Managing the development of appropriate creative stimulus to sell creative concepts, and articulating the creative concept clearly to client.
Using thorough production knowledge to manage and deliver individual client campaigns, driving projects forward from brief to supply across Film/Print/Digital/Social.
Liaising with internal colleagues and external suppliers to produce these campaigns to the highest standard possible, always looking for smart ways to find solutions to problems.
Ensuring the approval of all costs and monitoring ongoing costs closely to ensure no overspend occurs.
The successful candidate will:
* Be interested in working collaboratively with media colleagues on a full-service account team
* Have an understanding of how international creative work needs to cater for multiple markets and cultures
* Have a real get-up-and-go 'can-do' attitude
* Be able to work autonomously and to tight, fast paced timescales
* Be able to deliver campaigns on time and on budget, but also think strategically about a challenge or problem
* Be able to work seamlessly with internal and external colleagues
* Be professional at all times and have excellent client service instincts
Contact: Emma Kear