Senior Account Manager- Social Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Senior Account Manager- The Agency!
Major Players is working with one of the UK's leading social media agencies. With a focus on helping household named brands (across FMCG, Food& Drink and Beauty) with social Strategy, Paid Media, Creative and Management. Proud winners of Best Social Media Agency at UK Agency Awards, this super ambitious team of around 30 strong need more brilliant people to join them in 2019 and play a key part in our journey! With a recent restructure to help them internally reflect the size, breath and complexity of their campaigns, a new team has emerged resulting in a search for client servicing, project managing, social media loving gurus to take lead within the account teams.
Senior Account Manager- The Role!
As an Senior Account Manager you are ultimately responsible for the success and growth of your accounts. Your role is to ensure the strategy and scope of work (created by the Strategists) is delivered perfectly by the account teams you're leading, which are made up of Social Media Managers, Creatives and Paid Media Managers. As with any client servicing role, managing that client relationship is a vital component- this role will also focus on building strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders, selling back in the valuable work done and scoping out and securing new opportunities. In a nutshell, you are the linchpin between the clients, the Strategist and the account teams.
If you have 3+ years experience in the industry, in a client-facing agency role then this could be the perfect next step for you.
* Key client relationship holder with both immediate points of contact and other stakeholders.
* Project Management of strategy, scopes of work and account team resource.
* Leading account development strategy
* Writing and presenting report and pitch presentations
* Creation of scopes of work
* Contract negotiation
Required Skills& Experience:
* 3+ years of agency experience in client services roles... delivering social strategies to interesting brands.
* Brilliantly personable… communication is the lifeblood of this role. Your passion must lie in working with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
* A love for marketing and social media... you must be fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You will be naturally curious about the developments of digital and excited to try it out on your clients.
* Highly organised… Social is fast, there's a lot of content and a lot of deadlines so a tight ship is a must.
* Ambition to grow... you will be a large part of a growing company that's constantly adapting to the ever evolving world of social. We need people who push for progress, and seize opportunity.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew