We're working exclusively with one of the UK's top 20 Integrated Agencies who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their expanding team.
Contact: Shelley Wright
The business is continuing to grow from strength to strength with new business wins, and exciting new projects with globally recognised brands. The agency is looking for someone who can manage multiple campaigns across advertising, digital, PR, media, print and direct response.
As a Senior Account Manager you will have the responsibility to help develop and implement creative solutions for your own clients, with the support of a talented account handling team beneath you!
If you're in Bristol looking for a new challenge to join a leading Integrated Agency this could be for you…
The role will include;
You will work to support an Account Director, working across a range of different clients and accounts. This will include
* Managing the day to day of running client campaigns from initial brief, implementation and delivery, to ensure all projects are prioritised and deadlines are met
* To maintain and develop excellent client relationship management skills, building your trust and rapport with them
* Learn an in-depth understanding of each client's business to familiarise yourself with their industry and competitors
* Build strong constructive relationships with all departments of the agency
* Ensure that all documents are kept up to date including all relevant account information, budgeting, and forecasting
* Understanding all realms of marketing relevant to each client, project and agency; including new trends, technologies and tools
* You will be managing a team of talented account handlers, driving them to career progression
What we need from you;
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience;
* You will have integrated agency experience at Senior Account Manager level or an Account Manager who is ready to take the next step up
* We must see a proven track record in managing those all-important client relationships and internal stakeholders
* Experience working across a mixture of marketing channels in print, digital and OOH.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Team management experience
* Due to the seniority of the role we would like you to have experience in reporting on campaigns, budgeting and forecasting for future projects with each client
* Desirable experience in new business pitches, taking ownership of new business proposals, helping to support the Account Director when needed