A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Account Manager to work with one of the world's most recognisable financial and professional service brand. The client and onsite team are based out of Turnbridge Wells, this role will be Hybrid
Working in partnership with our client, the Senior Account Manager will deliver an exceptional level of client service and creative thinking through collaborating with onsite teams.
This high-profile role requires strong people and financial leadership. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience working in creative agencies leading senior client relationships and working closely with creative teams.
It's a fast paced environment and will require lots of energy, a can-do attitude, and the ability to get stuck in, be hands on and manage multiple workstreams.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and proven experience of managing teams and conflicting projects and priorities.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
Currently a Senior Account Director in an integrated agency environment with the following attributes:
* 3+ years' experience working in integrated agency (finance, insurance experience is a plus)
* Good business and financial acumen
* Team management experience
* Great presentation skills (writing and delivering)
* Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
* Proficient time and project management
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues at various levels
* Can work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
* Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong and ultimately profitable relationships with clients
* Cool head under pressure with the ability to effectively problem solve
* Good negotiating and conflict resolution skills, tact and diplomacy
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Contact: Sasha Mason