Senior Account Executive (Social)- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
MP are working with a well renowned PR and Digital agency that are looking for a talented, motivated and creative Senior Account Executive to join their growing social and content team. Looking for a digital native, someone who's immersed in social media and online platforms, content trends and formats (including influencer marketing), and emerging channels. Someone with a point of view on how brands can utilise social media to populate culture.
In this role you'll be involved throughout the strategic and creative development stages. From taking the brief through to research, assisting in strategy, creative development, channel planning, attending client meetings, developing content for online communities and analysing performance of campaigns. You'll be a real self-starter, ambitious for yourself and clients, with your sights firmly set on rapid promotion to Account Director. You'll be mentored throughout by a senior director and supported day-to-day by an experienced account handler who will also help with your personal development.
This agency a great place to work with a positive culture, entrepreneurial spirit, high professional standards, great benefits and exceptional opportunities to develop.
The successful candidate will be:
* Someone with +2 years of relevant agency experience - delivering campaigns to a high level of quality and creativity within a fast-paced environment
* A strong team player - embodying the values of our agency (ambitious, agile, collaborative, connected, responsible & happy)
* Hardworking, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, organised - a self-starter who is always keen to put their hand up!
* A digital native with accomplished technical skills, extensive knowledge of both established and emerging online platforms and evidence of active personal social media presence. You'll have a passion social media and a point of view on how brands can use it to reach audiences
* Ambitious to deliver world class work, working as part of a team devising creative and engaging campaigns which build brand personalities and deliver real social performance - striving for excellence at all times
* In-depth technical knowledge of key social media tools, monitoring/insights platforms, community management and content calendars
* Accustomed to translating business materials into compelling content
The role will encompass:
* Day to day social media and content support, providing valuable and timely advice/ consultancy
* Development of content calendars and being part of the creative process
* Building vibrant and highly engaged communities. Sometimes this may also involve handling issues or crises
* Working as part of a wider team on influencer campaigns - including identifying, commissioning, briefing and creating content with key influencers
* Supporting social media advertising programmes
* Contribute to business development through supporting on pitches, proposals, and agency marketing activities - as well as taking the initiative to network, and create potential sales opportunities
* Help drive the upskilling of the wider agency through our internal staff training and be part of our marketing activities
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.