Senior Account Director - Performance Marketing Agency - London
Contact: Penny Routledge-Cray
£60,000 + Benefits
Senior Account Director - The Company
My client are a Digital Performance Marketing Agency, who are focussed on tackling some of humanity's most challenging and important problems, in fragile states and developing countries.
Their aim is to harness the power of cutting-edge marketing, communications and creativity, so that they become key tenets of behaviour change activity throughout the International Development sector.
Senior Account Director - The Role
The projects that we are looking to hire for fuse design, data, strategy and mobile advertising - and they are in their infancy with a lot of room for growth. The client loves the programs and they are being used across a number of different problem sets currently. We are looking to bring in someone comfortable working with mobile, programmatic, data scientists, design, news monitoring, whilst still having strong client management skills. They work with democratically accountable governments from the 'five eyes' security network; UK, USA, NZ, Canada, Australia.
- Lead a team of 2 SAMs and 1 AE
- Present regular updates to client on weekly calls
- Help develop the programs into more sophisticated tools for our client to use
- Work with the client and strategy department to develop behavioral change frameworks within the programs
- Find ways of conveying data and information to client, including using tools and dashboards
- Work with data scientists and news monitoring team to develop insights that can help fuel activity
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly