I'm currently working with an award-winning integreated agency who are looking for a Senior Account Director to join them. This opportunity is to work on the retail team in the business, working with some of the biggest globally recognised brands to date.
This is an exciting opportunity as it's for someone who is looking to take the lead on all things retail managing the important client relationships and helping to identify stretgic plans for the accounts. This agency are looking for someone to lead a talented team of account handlers delivering some amazing integreated projects.
As a Senior Account Director you will...
- Be responsible for driving growth and profitability of accounts, managing internal resource allocation and costs towards profitability
- Supporting the Business Director in presenting quarterly business plans, detailing projected revenue, margins and resources needed.
- Demonstrate continual monitoring of progress against plan and analysis of results taking remedial action as necessary to ensure achievement of targets
- Work across multiple accounts with seamless efficiency
- Leads account service and cross discipline agency team in developing and delivering exceptional campaigns and projects, flawlessly executed while meeting client needs.
- Demonstrates passion for the best creative product
- Ability to develop and deliver client presentations and new business plans
- Involvement in long-term Brand Development
- Creating a team environment that facilitates; mutual respect and partnership across functions, quality thinking, appropriate risk taking, strong internal communications and regular performance feedback
Contact: Shelley Wright
As this is working on the retail team of the business, as a Senior Account Director you must have the following experience;
- Proven experience working in an agency with retail, consumer or FMCG brands
- Experience in executing BTL and ATL marketing campaigns across all integrated channels; OOH, social, print, digital etc
- Excellent people management and client management skills
- Proven results of delivering organic growth and capitalising new business opportunities
- Demonstrate leadership
- Success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivery exceptional (creatively and strategically solid) while meeting financial objectives
- Successful leadership of clients
- Someone who is highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to use own initiative, proactive to the requirements of the position and beyond