If you're a self-starter, collaborator and problem solver, who thrives working on a fast-paced and rapidly growing account, this could be the perfect role for you. We're recruiting for a strategic Senior Account Director with experience in integrated communications to support in leading the next generation of brand and product marketing for a major global client.
Contact: Eliz Arken
You will be responsible for shaping the client's product communications, from research and concepting through to delivery - helping them shift to a new business model. You will work closely with senior client stakeholders to bring their business vision to life. This is a great opportunity to work with a global client with a strong purpose and ambition, to help them define and deliver marketing excellence across multiple products and markets.
- Be the point of contact for clients and build trusted relationships.
- Represent your client's brand within Hugo & Cat and vice versa.
- Maintain high levels of client satisfaction through supporting creative excellence and adaptable delivery.
- Find creative ways to solve the client's challenges.
- Take client briefs, and articulate them back into the agency clearly.
- Accurate revenue forecasting and commercial management.
- Identify and oversee projects of varying size and complexity, including strategy, research, creative and production.
- Support the delivery of client presentations, including creating the narrative, core content and in-the-room delivery.
- Help run and facilitate co-creation sessions - both internally and with the client.
- Proactively identify and seek new business opportunities from within the client.
Background and Skills
- At least 8 years experience working with a global client to deliver brand and product communications.
- Confident working in a fast paced environment, communicating with a range of client stakeholders in different locations around the world.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering sustainable account development & growth.
- A proven track record in managing integrated campaigns, with a capacity to take on lots of moving parts and simplify/prioritise.
- An understanding of strategic and impactful creative.
- Proven collaboration skills with internal team members, clients and partners.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity, showing solid business acumen and sound judgement.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst remaining objective and retaining a positive approach.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels (presentation, written, verbal).
- Highly organised and tenacious, with exceptional attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to ignite your career and make a real difference in a dynamic, creative agency (digital agency with a focus on customer experience, branding, content, and technology) of 80 people.