We are currently working with one of the worlds leading mobile gaming studios who are looking for a super talented digital designer to join their marketing department.
If you've got experience designing engaging social media post, using after effects, adobe illustrator and A/B testing how these perform then get in touch.
This company are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of their games. They have developed more than 200 fun titles from their games studios in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Malmö, Seattle, and Stockholm along with offices in Bucharest, Malta, San Francisco, New York and Tokyo.
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. They design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, they simply can't expect diversity in their players and originality in their games without first nurturing it in their people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
The successful candidate will:
* Be able to concept, design and deliver innovative marketing creatives including key arts, logos, banners, app icons, videos, social content and more
* Collaborate with a talented team of artists to realise projects as a team
* Work closely with the User Acquisition and App Store Optimisation teams to build a deep understanding of the full funnel for each test
* Be able to see the bigger picture and create topline concepts that stay faithful to the products visual identity, whilst at the same time identifying and implementing small tweaks to increase asset efficiency on a quick turn around
* Be able to structure and detail your work and your techniques for internal sharing purposes
* Brief and direct both internal and external people across different projects
* Build Marketing toolkits based on Game art
* Research market trends and monitor and review competitor creative.
* Experience of working with graphic design, games or app development with a focus on marketing
* Experience leading creative projects and people (internal and external)
A portfolio demonstrating the following;
* Great skills in graphic design
* Extensive skills in Adobe Creative suite
* Motion graphic skills, primarily in After Effects with an understanding of motion and its ability to inform and lead the eye
* Excellent skills in retouch and digital painting
Who you are:
* Curious and analytical, you think strategically as well as creatively
* Organised, proactive, collaborative and comfortable working in an agile working environment
* You take ownership and responsibility for the quality of work
* Able to adapt your work to different art styles
* Pragmatic problem-solver - someone who looks for solutions rather than worrying about problems
* Good verbal and written English skills
* Understanding of App Store and User Acquisition
* Experience of gameplay recording
* 3D knowledge
Contact: Edwina Wickham