Search Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 per year
Search Marketing Manager - Bromley
£30,000 - £40,000
Reporting into Head of Content
Search Marketing Manager - The Company
Our client is a worldwide leader in group travel for 18-35's operating in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Africa, The Middle East and Asia..
Search Marketing Manager - The Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 1st class marketer and analyst to join this company's digital agency as a Search Marketing Manager to use their SEO knowledge to boost (and lower) search results rankings and optimise web pages. The role will also involve management of an external agency for technical aspects, whilst you own all other areas of SEO from keyword research and link-building to content optimisation.
The role requires an extremely high level of skill and competence, commercial acumen and strategic thinking, together with the ability to work as a part of a growing team of passionate e-commerce and digital marketing specialists.
Day-to-day you will:
* Work in a consultative manner (as an expert in the digital & SEO space) with international marketing teams and agencies to help guide and inform performance organic and paid performance
* Strategically plan and execute on and off page SEO campaigns to build links as increase organic performance and rankings
* Develop, manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy in collaboration with the content & development teams (both content & technical SEO)
* Develop recommendations for creating cross-channel activity to increase site traffic and drive brand engagement
* Manage and maintain a best-in-class measurement solutions using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Contentsquare, Tableau, Salesforce and other tracking tools to ensure that all activity can be effectively reported on
* Benchmark existing activity and manage quarterly, monthly and weekly website content audits & reports, providing recommendations and insights for the global senior management and international marketing teams for implementation
* Drive marketing efficiencies through global target setting, best practice sharing, and collaboration with regional marketing teams
* Collaborate with the in-house content marketing team and manage external agency supplier relationships (Performance, Reporting, SEO)
* Further extend our content seeding initiatives and backlink acquisition to drive increased awareness of brand and generate qualified website traffic
* Explore new and innovative marketing channels to reach the company's' core demographic
Search Marketing Manager - Key Skills
* At least 3 years search marketing experience (either client-side or for a large agency)
* Excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Email, Content Marketing, Social Media etc)
* Expert knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Search Console, ContentSquare, Tableau, Salesforce and others from a day-to-day usage and implementation/customisation perspective is a must
* Familiarity of various search engine optimisation tools & platforms such as Google Analytics, Moz, Majestic and Ahrefs
* A thorough grounding and working knowledge of brand and content marketing is a must as you will regularly collaborate on cross-channel strategy with brand and content teams
* Experience in creating, developing and executing a digital marketing strategy both first hand and/or in conjunction with others (colleagues and with 3rd parties such as external agencies)
* A proven track record in the digital space, with an emphasis on performance-based marketing
* An energetic and enthusiastic attitude, with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to drive projects on your own initiative
* Strong commercial acumen, communication & stakeholder management skills
* Must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible
* Be FUN and enjoy working in a young, dynamic and hardworking team
* Travel marketing experience a plus
If this is the Search Marketing Manager role for you then APPLY NOW!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan