Major Partners have teamed up with 10x Psychology, innovators in the field of modern employee assessment tools. The company was started by Dr. Peter Saville, leading British Organisational Psychologist and pioneer of modern psychometric assessment. The company are growing rapidly and are already working with some major blue-chip companies to help support employee well-being and predictive performance by using big data and modern psychology. By applying our innovative, new approaches to diverse aspects of work, we ensure that our clients stay ahead at least one step ahead. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-backed start-up and make a real impact in this growing field.
Contact: James Boggan
Responsible for creation of automation tests and manual testing, to ensure that 10x solutions are high quality, scalable, cost effective, efficient, secure and resilient to meet the strategic goals of 10x.
* Responsible for ensuring 10x solutions meet acceptance criteria as described in user stories
* Responsible for designing tests to ensure solutions exceed SLA requirements
* Responsible for estimating testing effort for system components
* Responsible for ensuring testing documentation is current
* Support development team
* Responsible for continuous improvement of all testing processes and documentation, to improve the quality of 10x solutions, improve the quality of service to 10x clients and reduce the total cost of ownership of 10x solutions
Skills & Experience
* Extensive experience of designing and creating test automation with C# and Selenium
* Extensive experience of testing APIs and web applications
* Ability to form strong working relationships with clients, internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong technical understanding of project requirements
* Experience of testing in Microsoft Azure and leading cloud platforms
* ISTQB Advanced Testing qualifications
* Scrum Master qualifications and experience
* Can do positive attitude
* Excellent attention to detail
* Take accountability and ownership
* Strives for excellence in everything they do
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and demanding challenges
The role will be based in the tech hub of Guildford, Surrey. Due to the rapid growth of the company, even if the current roles aren't suitable, we will be recruiting a range of tech roles so if you have a technical background in software development and an interest in psychology then please get in touch. Please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.