SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
£45K - £50K
Major Players are working with an exciting start-up who have launched this year! They are a new British electric motorcycle manufacturer with a beautifully designed product that looks set to disrupt what is already a new and exciting sector. They are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager who is London-based but nationally mobile and can drive a van! You will be working with the Head of Marketing on the execution of the company's marketing strategy.
The Role / Company
This individual needs to be capable of wearing two hats (reflecting the immediate needs of the business, and its growth prospects): in the first instance they will need to be an effective, results-orientated, and personable, salesperson, capable of representing the business in all marketing endeavours that require face-to-face engagement with prospective customers; including events, product demonstrations, pop-up retail, and partnership building. They will also be hands-on with the origination and execution of said activity: networking, organisation, production, and transport, as well as managing a growing sales team. Having championed the above, they will assume a leadership role in building, and driving, the Sales and Business Development function, themselves focusing more on partnership development and international expansion.
This role is mainly remote but ideally you'll be London-based due to the nature of the events and where they are needed. You will need to be nationally mobile for other pop-ups and marketing events and able to visit the HQ in Coventry 2x a month. You will also receive stock option alongside your salary which is a fantastic bonus!
* Driving the company's sales forecast
* 'Field' sales - representing the business at events & retail pop-ups
* Logistics and execution of Sales & Marketing activity
* Building of Sales & Business Development function, and team
* Partnership development with brands, retailers, and distributors
Skills & Experience
* 5+ years in Sales, or Marketing (preferably both corporate, and start-up/SME experience)
* Natural salespersonship: confident, people-orientated, with strong and persuasive communication skills
* High energy and dynamic: embraces a challenge and creates their own opportunities
* Ambitious, growth-orientated, and data-driven
* London-based, but happy to travel as required (including regular trips to their HQ in Coventry)
* Holds a driving licence (and is comfortable with driving a van)
Salary & Perks
Competitive salary based on experience (£45-50k) plus stock options
Remote / Flexible working policy
Contact: Clare Murphy