I am looking for an experienced Freelandce Creative Resource Manager to start on 9th August.
The current Resource Manager is leaving on 13th August, so you will have a 1 week transition period.
Supporting the Director, you will be the main point of contact for all Creative resource needs – working closely with creative teams, designers, tech teams and content, as well as producers, and account managers.
- Be the main point of contact for all Creative resource needs - working closely with Creative teams, designers, Tech team and Content, along with Producers and Account Management.
- Help answer any resource problems and offer solutions on a day-to-day basis.
- Be responsible for the resource sheet and keeping this up to date on a daily basis.
- Being commercially aware of fees or additional agreed scope on projects when agreeing resource or freelance needs.
- Cover all resource weekly meetings planning workload for the weeks ahead.
- Help CCO/ECD/CD when casting briefs in weekly meeting.
- Ensure all parties follow process to ensure we keep best working practices.
- Manage all Creative holiday bookings, ensuring no clashes.
- Help build up the agency’s little black book of freelance contacts.
- Manage bookings of freelancers in the Creative department, getting internal approvals and raising contracts via YunoJuno.
- Record the agency’s freelance costs for Senior Management team to review on a monthly basis.
- Work very closely with Creative Service Director on resource overview of the agency, escalating critical issues on timings and budgets.
- Ensure all Creative briefs are approved by CCO/ECD/CD before teams are briefed.
- Help analyse resource bookings and share with Creative Service Director.
- Ensure creative and freelancers follow the new folder structure on server, ensuring everything is saved in the right place.
- Recommend improvements on Resource process.
- Support New Business/Marketing with their resource requests.
- Help organise internal events for the Creative Department.
- Support with M&C Saatchi’s awards entries, ensuring work is booked in for case studies and films.
The role will be mainly remote, but the office (located in St Johns Square) is open, and they are encouraging you to go in when you can. All necessary equipment will be provided.
There is a great company culture, with great vibes and a close-knit team.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 02078457229 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Charlotte Besant.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Charlotte Besant