Major Players is working with an award winning, creative agency. We are looking for an experienced Resource Manager located in Kent.
* Working across the entire agency you will be tasked with managing all resources efficiently, across the creative department
* Maintain strong working relationship with the Creative Director and managing work flow
* Liaising closely with all Creative Directors regarding the projects of creative teams
* Ability to match Creatives against projects
* Responsible for all holiday approvals and tracking sickness, within both departments
* Attend to permanent hire requests and liaise with recruiters on finding the right candidates.
What do you need to have?
* 3 years + in similar role at Creative Agency or similar environment
* Experience managing resource for creative teams
* Excellence in interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Must be self-motivated, hard working, well organised, and resilient to ever-changing timelines,
* requests, and deliverables
* Be a team player, approachable and always looks for and presents a solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an excellent agency. If you're interested please get in touch and drop me a CV by applying below.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar