Major Players are working with a leading, integrated creative agency. We are looking for an experienced Resource Manager sitting at the heart of their Creative Department.
What is the role?
* Working across the entire agency you will be tasked with managing all resources efficiently, across their creative department.
* Responsible for managing the ebb and flow of work into the agency's Creative & Strategy Teams, Designers, Artworkers and any associated Creative Freelancers.
* Ensuring that project resourcing is managed in order to assure timely delivery; communicate to appropriating Creative Producers or Account Handlers resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines.
* Responsible for the allocation & timely briefing of projects into designers, artworkers & retouchers .
* Assist the Head of Resource in managing resource for all live and potential projects.
* Be the liaison between Creative Production or Client Services and the Strategy / Creative / Design / Artwork departments.
* Work with Head of Resource and Client Account teams to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project, ensuring budget coverage.
What do you need?
* 5 years experience of working for a creative agency within Creative Services or Project Management.
* Excellence in interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Must be self-motivated, hard working, well organised, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications is a must, but experience working with an online resourcing tool would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a renowned agency. If you're interested please get in touch and drop me a CV by applying below.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar