Major Players is working with an award winning, internationally recognised creative agency. We are looking for an experienced Creative Resource Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract.
What's the role?
* Working across the entire agency you will be tasked with managing all resources efficiently, across their entire creative department
* Maintain strong working relationship with the Creative Director and managing the Head of Art workload
* Liaising closely with all Creative Directors regarding the projects of creative teams
* Running weekly creative workload status meetings with all creative/digital producers
* Ability to match Creatives against projects
* Responsible for all holiday approvals and tracking sickness, within both departments
* Attend to permanent hire requests and liaise with recruiters on finding the right candidates.
What do you need to have?
* 6+ years in similar role at Creative Agency
* Experience managing resource for creative teams
* Excellence in interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Must be self-motivated, hard working, well organised, and resilient to ever-changing timelines,
* requests, and deliverables
* Be a team player, approachable and always looks for and presents a solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a world class agency. If you're interested please get in touch and drop me a CV by applying below.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar