£ 30,000 - £ 35,000 per year, £30k - 35k per year + benefits
Major Players are working with a leading creative agency and together we are looking for a Resource Manager with experience in managing the day-to-day creative workflow of creatives whilst growing and maintaining their existing talent pool.
-Working across integrated campaigns including social, digital, print, tv
-Using your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
- Have a good understanding of production, logistics and technology projects and providing resource required to support internal teams
- Conduct daily stand ups, communicate with Creative Directors on decisions, run resource meetings and enforce process to ensure most efficient ways of working
- Implement a clear resource system that's most effective for the team
The Resource Manager will have:
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role - resource/traffic/studio or project management
- Experience working across integrated campaigns
- Previous experience with trafficking a fast paced and large brand or agency
- Work effectively under pressure
- Great organisation skill and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar