Major Players seeks a talented Freelance Researcher to join a brand strategy & creative services arm of a well respected wider group. Starting ASAP and paying up to £250 per day.
Contact: Jessica Buckley
What does the role look like?
* You will be working closely with the insights, strategy and creative teams, where you will be working on ongoing research for a number of client pitches, projects and new business
* You will be working across a range of sectors including: hair, beauty, fashion, editorial and automotive
* You will be working across several projects with a range of research including brand and competitor overviews, category landscape assessments, consumer behaviour reports, cultural analysis, future trend reporting and finding the latest innovations which will then feed into creative survey and interview writing
* The client is initially looking for someone to join for one week, however they have the desire for this to be extended to 4 weeks
Who is this role perfect for?
* You will have around one years experience within a creative agency or a similar field of research
* Experience using research tools such as: LSN, Stylus, WGSN, Mintel or L2 competent in Keynote
* You will be able to communicate to a high level both written and verbally
* Someone who is happy and confident presenting
* Previous experience in both qual and quant research would be great but not a must, however you will need previous experience of conducting interviews and questionnaire/ survey writing
* Able to work autonomously to tight deadlines
* Able to start immediately
This role is starting ASAP and paying up to £250 per day. If this role interests you please apply, or visit www.majorplayers.com for other opportunities.
Contact: Olivia Edmonds