Major Players' Creative and Design team has maintained a solid reputation as the "go-to" in the creative space for over 20 years.
The Agency-side Creative team place talented individuals with range of integrated creative, advertising and digital agencies, from small, smart start-ups to global network businesses - across a mix of channels including; TV, digital, social, video content and print.
We don't just fill jobs, we pride ourselves on building brands and champion the talent that makes them great.
This is a fast paced and rewarding role within a long established and high performing team. You'll be recruiting across all roles within the creative space such as; art director, copywriter, creative teams, creative director and more..You'll also get to work with some of the UK's leading agencies across a range of sectors; including sport, FMCG, lifestyle and entertainment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, career-driven individual with a natural gravitas, who's keen to thrive in a sales environment.
You might already be an experienced recruiter, or an industry professional who's looking to bring their expertise to a specialist recruitment role.
On a personal level, you'll need to be calm and considered and eager to learn, as well as being highly intuitive to individual client and candidate needs.
This is a very warm desk for someone to come and get stuck in and have the chance to work with a fantastic team of talented consultants.
With a genuine passion for what we do, team work is key. We take a hard-working approach to our day, but have lots of fun along the way too.
We offer a competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to you - along with a clear road map for performance related progression within the company.
We also offer:
* A collaborative and supportive company culture
* Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
* Unlimited holiday
* Breakfast and fresh fruit everyday
* Free drinks at The Major, our office bar, from 4.30pm on a Friday
* Team updates every Friday and monthly "big round-up" meetings
* Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events over the year
* Regular social and sport events including; Christmas and Summer parties, quiz night, sports day and team nights out
* Charity fundraising e.g. we recently raised money for MIND through our "step challenge" and The Spitalfield Trust by taking part in the Tough Mudder 5K
* Annual Well-being Week and related workshops and events over the year
* Office dog. Seriously, George is the best!
We are looking for exceptional candidates and we believe this starts with your application. Please include a covering letter, or email, to ensure that your application stands out and communicates why you're perfect for the role.
Contact: Natalie Bell