Real Time Artist - Entertainment Agency - £40-£45k
Contact: Sophie Anderson
I am currently working with an international entertainment agency with office in London and 2 major US cities. They are expanding their creative team with multiple hires across all of their offices. The successful candidate will join a great creative studio with passionate industry leaders to work across some of the biggest experiential marketing projects in London. Reporting to the Head of Production the Real Time Artist will be assisting in the creation and curation of cultural moments that drive meaningful connections between content, brand and audiences.
A passionate creative who can;
* Conceptualise, produce, and deliver high-end real-time experiences to be played across the different spaces and screens in London.
* Support third parties regarding workflows and best practices for delivering content for the creative studio and support the integration of their assets in our platform.
* Work on internal and client projects in close collaboration with the client and account teams, from idea conception and pitching to execution and delivery.
* Deliver projects to the creative brief, budget, and timescale.
* Adopt and promote workflows, good practices, and strong standards across the company and within the team.
* Engage with different internal teams (Production, Sales, PM, Operations…) as well as partners and external third parties.
* Assist inspire and mentor junior designers and interns, and support sales and other teams with the understanding of technical and creative elements of Realtime.
* Be a driving force for quality, innovation and forward-thinking across the company.
The right candidates will have;
* Experience in real-time engines and different rendering pipelines (Ventuz, Unreal Engine or Unity).
* Experience with procedural and generative graphics/geometry.
* Experience with advanced shader creation extremely valuable
* Experience with large scale media installations a plus.
* Experience in visual FX / gaming highly desirable.
* Experience in a relevant industry, such as media / gaming / TV / advertisement.
* Strong visual and artistic background. Should base their work on references, mood boards, etc.
* Passionate about new technologies and with a proven record of self-motivated skill training
* High visual and creative standards and great attention to detail.
* Being able to compromise between creative and technical limitations by thinking outside the box.
* Organisation, attention to detail and respect of deadlines are an absolute must.
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective and collaborative working relationships.
* Flexible, prepared to take on a wide variety of tasks and adapt to different situations.
* Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Is an honest, trustworthy, a valued team member, and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
* Tenacious in pursuing excellence and achieving results, and demonstrable experience in getting things done.
As well as a competitive salary you will also have access to a great wider benefits package. This will be discussed at interview stage.
For more Creative and Design roles check out our website https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/jobs/