QA Engineer - Digital Agency - £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
QA Engineer - The Company
A full service employer branding and marketing agency based in Central London are looking to build out their internal QA Function!
Working with some of the world's largest brands across a range of sectors; they specialise in integrated transformation projects that drive talent attraction and retention. They have expanded their development capabilities this year and are looking for someone to take ownership over their QA function.
QA Engineer - Your Role
This QA position is a new role within the business and will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and defects to ensure that websites, applications and systems work correctly.
Testing will include functional, and UI testing across desktop, tablet and smartphone platforms as well as building and maintaining a regression test suite using automated testing tools. This will be an integral part of the wider development team to both conduct all the hands on testing, as well as set up processes to drive the QA function forward.
QA Engineer - Your Responsibilities
* Review and analyse requirements and specifications
* Create logs to document testing phases and defects
* Report bugs and errors to development teams
* Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimating, prioritising, planning, and coordinating testing activities
* Help troubleshoot issues
* Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development lifecycle
* Act upon monitoring issues and alerts for live sites
* Aid the wider team by providing first-line issue triage and escalation to the appropriate team member
* Aid with deployments using the automated tools provided
QA Engineer - Your Skills
* Proven experience as a QA Web Tester or similar role, preferably in an agency environment.
* Familiarity with regression testing
* Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
* Experience in project management and QA methodology
In return, you'll be working as part of a creative team and gaining exposure to some of the world's largest and most renowned brands. You will be given full ownership over the QA process and given the opportunity to be trained up in automation.
If this is the QA role for you then apply now!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire - email@example.com. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.