We're looking for a project manager with digital marketing experience to support the roll out of next generation digital marketing and experiences across multiple markets for a major healthcare client. You will need an analytical mindset, and a good understanding of data-driven, personalised relationship marketing (CRM), customer experience and marketing technologies.
Contact: Eliz Arken
You will be responsible for activating the client's digital transformation and omnichannel strategy in local markets helping them shift to more personalised marketing. You will work closely with in-market teams to implement roll out plans.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global client with a strong purpose and great ambitions, and to help them define and deliver digital marketing excellence across brands and markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to ignite your career and make a real difference in a dynamic, creative agency (digital agency with a focus on customer experience, branding, content, and technology) of 80 people.
- Manage the delivery of a market rollout schedule, with markets joining the programme of work at different times.
- Build trusted relationships with Local Market partners and support them in the adoption of Marketing Automation and segmented communication programmes.
- Onboard Local Markets on the vision and available campaign plans, then manage a 5 step deployment process from data segmentation, to strategic campaign planning, activation and then reporting.
- Assign and co-ordinate tasks across global and local market functions. You will need to have a detailed understanding of each local market plan, it's status, and enjoy working with multiple different stakeholder groups concurrently.
- Manage RAG and governance of the roll out process in each market
- Help run and facilitate co-creation sessions - both internally and with the client.
- Work closely with team members across all disciplines to ensure the strategic vision has been translated throughout implementation and rollout.
Background and Skills
- At least 3 years of experience working in digital marketing for a global client.
- Demonstrable experience of managing the implementation of digital marketing and CRM/relationship marketing in a B2B business.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare experience is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience with user journeys and channel planning.
- A good understanding of digital channels, customer experience and customer journey planning.
- A good understanding of personalisation, segmentation and customisation.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills required, Microsoft Project and Miro preferred
- Thrives working in a fast paced environment, communicating with a range of client stakeholders in different locations around the world.
- Confident running meetings with a large number of cross functional client stakeholders including: sharing meeting pre-reads, setting out the agenda and purpose of the meeting and then steering the conversation to ensure all outcomes are achieved and things stay on track.