PR Senior Account Executive - Celebrity & Talent
PR Senior Account Executive - The Company
My client is a leading music & entertainment agency who work with exciting brands and talent in the industry. Specialising in PR with skills across digital, design, events, and marketing. My client champions engaging communication campaigns that enforce and elevates their clients' positions.
PR Senior Account Executive - The Role
My client is looking for a passionate and creative Senior Account Executive to join their team, working across with their talent & celebrity clients to deliver PR, social, and influencer relations.
* Working across a broad range of talent and entertainment clients, creating strategic PR and comms plans, pitching to media outlets with emphasis on entertainment, lifestyle, and showbiz, across print, online and broadcast media, and demonstrating foresight in client needs
* Direct liaison with agent, management and event teams and clients on campaigns
* Excellent black book of media contacts across entertainment, showbiz, lifestyle, national media (print, online and broadcast)
* Results-driven on own clients and able to work as a team
* Collaborating with the wider team to identify and pursue new business opportunities
* Able to deal with basic crisis comms and capable of resolving problems
PR Senior Account Executive - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE experience in personal publicity or with TV talent.
* Enthusiastic team player
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
* Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
London, £30K DOE
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please contact: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Carla De Sa