Major Players are working with a premium male-focused publisher, devoted to producing 100% original content across areas including sport, politics, entertainment and culture. With a rapidly growing and highly engaged social audience of over 10 million, the company prides itself on its continuous investment into journalism and its passion for creating entertaining, enlightening and inspiring content that people want to share with their friends.
This temporary project management role sits within the fast-growing client services team. This position is short term, to start immediately and will involve working alongside all teams from editorial and production to planning and sales. This person will predominantly oversee and ensure the successful delivery of commercial projects whilst supporting the client services team as a whole.
2 years’ + relevant experience in project management within media (publisher, media agency, creative or client side).
- Day to day management of commercial campaigns, liaising with all relevant internal teams as well as clients to co-ordinate all aspects of each campaign and ensure that campaigns are delivered within contracted time frames and within agreed budgets.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of all content, monitoring the performance of all content through pulling audience insights from a variety of analytics platforms.
- Reporting – weekly reporting and creating post campaign reports with learnings for all stakeholders
- Cost management/invoicing – To ensure campaigns are kept within budget, creating and updating P&L sheets and ensuring invoices are processed on time.
- Timeline generation – Creating timelines, refining timelines.
- Supporting the client services team as a whole, taking on tasks and projects as necessary for the team to deliver on their objectives.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
Contact: Karina Warburton
- Enthusiasm with positive, can do attitude: This is the first thing we look for.
- Flexibility: you will often be required to step out of your day to day role and participate in different areas of the business, and we’re always working on multiple projects at one time. This requires the ability to prioritise workload and be willing and able to change focus from one project to the next quickly.
- Interest in digital and social media and how it works.
- Problem solving: working out exactly how we achieve things is an important element.
- Proactive: Ability to use your own initiative on all projects, and taking direction from others at times.
- Team player: We are a very close, supportive and collaborative team and you will be comfortable building strong and trusting relationships quickly.