Major Players has partnered with Helia who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Havas helia is one of the UK’s leading customer experience agencies. We create smart, behaviour-driven ideas for brands of all sizes. Combining big data, emerging technology and acute strategy with passionate creativity to deliver meaningful experiences across the entire length of the customer journey.
As part of Havas UK, our small-but-mighty team works across a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, regularly collaborating with other Havas agencies, both globally and in the UK.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR | Producer/ Project Manager
We’re looking for a driven and detail-oriented producer/ project manager with 4+ years’ experience.
It’s a pivotal role within our agency, and we are looking for an empathetic and enthusiastic problem solver who thrives on being involved in all levels of the project, motivating and supporting all team members to help us deliver great work.
Working side by side with our account management team, you will provide project direction across a range of projects, pitches and internal initiatives. You will be expected to turn your hand to any project in the agency.
You’ll have a passion for not just delivering great work on time and on budget, but in understanding the strategic, creative and business objectives of our clients and working to ensure that the work that leaves our ‘building’ delivers on all fronts. You will get full involved in the project lifestyle from kick off through delivery and will feel comfortable working with our Helia teams to write a scope of work, create a cost estimate and timing plan, and delivery projects on time and on schedule.
You will be capable of managing several projects with different teams at the same time.
- Team coordination - Able to coordinate teams of various skills sets including but not specific to strategist, creatives, design, data analysts and internal / external stakeholders.
- Communication - Effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders to set priorities, meet objectives, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met, and determine project expectations across all departments.
- Relationships - Able to build client relationships, liaise with clients directly and work closely with account directors to meet account goals.
- Scoping – Working with our account team to scope medium sized projects (up to £60k) adhering to the client’s needs and expectations on project goals and objectives. This may involve developing and presenting scopes of work, estimates and timings to clients, receiving feedback throughout the project, and providing updates.
- Timings – Able to effectively communicate timings externally and internally. Work closely with resource manager to book portfolio of projects whilst identifying and resolving any conflicts.
- Budget Oversight – Work closely with finance and account management to track budgets. Monitor any change control on a weekly basis and scope any costs associated with this.
- Project tracking - Understand interdependencies between projects, operations and business needs and identify risks and issues. Able to escalate risks before these mitigate to senior management or external stakeholders.
- Inspiring – Inspiring your colleagues and project teams to deliver great work.
- Relationships – Develop relationships with your colleagues and clients and gain trust and successful delivery.
- Listen well, and be able to clearly articulate your ideas.
- Firm but pleasant attitude
- An ability to motivate, support and understand your teams. Can easily work with everyone from
- our data analysts, to our creatives, to our clients
- Good at solving problems and coming up with new ways of doing things.
- Comfortable working across a range of briefs.
- Proactive and up for getting stuck in - both in terms of the work and agency life.
- Passionate about challenging the status quo, learning and developing new skills.
- Solid understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies
- Collaborative - we’re a small team and need someone who can be a team player and bring
- everyone together
- Commercially astute - understand how our business runs
- Calm under pressure
Apply today or call Sophia on 0207 845 7214 to find out more
Contact: Sophia McClean