Major Players are working with an award wining creative and tech agency based in central London. They pride themselves in delivering inspired, high quality, creative work for their brands ensuring excellent attention to detail. The agency have a real creative flair and team spirit, and are now looking for a project manager with digital experience to join them and be part of their continuing success.
They are looking for a project manager who is a strategic thinker, is responsive, with exceptional communication and negotiation skills. You will be working with some of the worlds largest organisations as well leading on and running projects for a variety of smaller clients. You will help lead the creative team, with a focus on design development realising the best ideas and solutions.
The project Manager will have at least 3 years' experience working in a design, branding or creative agency, be client facing with natural multi-tasking skills.
* Make sure that all key stages of the projects are delivered to the client on time
* Ensure smooth and timely flow of work through the studio
* Schedule projects and updates project schedules, where necessary
* Make sure team members fulfil deadlines and any other time sensitive commitments
* Liaise with designers, artworkers and directors at key stages of projects
* Discusses design issues and ideas with designers from client feedback
* Be aware of all team members' activities at any given time
* Pre-empt any difficulties and informs team members, where appropriate, in good time
* Keep the project list up to date in conjunction with other members of the project and production team
* Co-chair work in progress meetings with the rest of the agency
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with their clients contacts
* Making sure their clients feel totally looked after throughout all projects
* Pre-empt any difficulties and informs the client, where appropriate, in good time
* Books client presentations, work in progress meetings and debriefs
* Ensure the client feeds back on key stages on time and attend client meetings where necessary
* Responsible for maintaining and updating the client side of the database
* Prepare fee-based estimates
Contact: Ben Humphries
* Process client purchase orders and follow up purchase orders that have not been issued
* Oversee the checking of supplier invoices
* Working experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Filemaker Pro, Adobe Acrobat
This a great opportunity to work with an agency that value project management and customer service very highly, and like to provide a thoughtful and friendly approach in all that they do. The successful candidate can expect to work in a really creative environment on some really varied and exciting projects, if this sounds like the project manager for you then please apply.