£200-250p/d depending on experience
A top London based corporate communications agency, also working across design and branding is looking for an experienced freelance Project Manager to join their team and help them with the delivery of their high quality creative work. This is a great opportunity to work with multiple Financial Services Clients and make your mark.
They need someone who has a strong background in communications and have worked with previous clients in financial services at creative agencies.
The role will involve working in a team of five project managers and account managers to manage and grow key client relationships. You will be responsible for the planning, measuring, and managing of time and budgets, but NOT focusing on annual reporting.
* 4+ years' experience within a communications agency
* Available from 1st March for 3 months
* Integrated experience: highlighting digital project management
* A strategic thinker, understanding the value of the brands
* Experience of scoping large and small scale brand-led projects and defining resource needs
* A strong understanding and interest in branding and storytelling
* Proactively manage client relationships
* Confidently manage all end-to-end delivery of creative work across all deliverables
* Experience of managing ambiguity and helping to define product and project requirements
* Calmly manage several work-streams simultaneously
* Strong communicator, can-do, will-do attitude, productive, motivated and calm under pressure
* Ability to write successful project plans and budgets
* Experience setting up, building and managing project teams including freelance resource and external suppliers
* Desire to grow in the workplace once on board and able to work well within a team
Drop me an email with your CV and relevant experience: Ella.email@example.com for further information and next steps!
Contact: Ella Augustin