Major Players have partnered with a leading London agency. We are looking for a mid-weight Project Manager to work on Integrated projects from initial briefs to final delivery for a global account. You must have a proven track record of understanding asset creation, both from a photographic side and CGI and working with multiple teams globally.
What you will be doing?
* Owning the end to end delivery of integrated projects, from client brief to execution, working over all disciplines including Content, Films, Press, OOH, Print, Digital, Social Media and TV.
* Delivering scoping of end to end creative projects, producing project plans in accordance to client brief within budget and clear time frames.
* Working with teams in Account Management, Editorial and Design.
* Working closely with the Resource Manager ensuring there are suitable levels of resources throughout the projects and work through any issues together.
* Leading client meeting and internal kick off/traffic status meetings.
What is required?
* 3 years minimum experience working as an Integrated Project Manager.
* Experience delivering successfully for global accounts.
* Strong in photography
If you are interested please apply and I look forward to speaking with you.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar