We are looking for a Project Manager to join a retail agency.
The right candidate:
* Setting out and agreeing project objectives, timelines and budget
* Day-to-day management of multiple projects for various client accounts
* Completion of all project documentation and internal administration, including: preparing internal briefing documents, project schedules, resource planning, coordinating client feedback, installation and delivery schedules, H&S documents and project status reports
* Completion of all financial aspects of project management, including: preparing project budgets (design development fees, internal production, out-sourced contractors etc), monitoring margin and tracking costs, generating purchase orders and invoice requests to the finance team
* Ensure that Production department staff and contactors responsible to you are fully briefed on project requirements, budgets, delivery timescales and standards
* Coordinate client (or supplier) meetings; create meeting agendas and taking minutes to align all parties
* Develop strong and effective partnerships with all team members and external parties to ensure successful project development and delivery
* Monitor and manage third party suppliers, ensuring quality and timelines are adhered to
* Arrange and oversee delivery and installation of projects (on-site where applicable)
* Ensure that installation teams are fully resourced and aware of customer expectations
* Identifies and tracks project risks, ensuring mitigation plans are executed
* Report on financial status of projects to Head of Department.
* Support in identifying principles or processes to enhance the organisations aims and objectives
* To communicate effectively with Heads of Department/Directors should problems/risk arise
* Possess a positive work ethic that
* Follow corporate standards and procedures regarding the creation, storage and maintenance of project data.
* Maintenance of confidentiality regarding project information.
If you think you are the right person for the role, please do get in contact.
Salary £30 - £35K
email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kate Anderson