Major Players has partnered with an independent, fast-growing agency who are looking to bring on board their next Project Manager.
With a new management team bringing together experience from some of the world's leading agencies and brands in creativity, business and technology, this is an opportunity to join a creative agency that is at the forefront of delivering multi channel, integrated campaigns for the finance, professional services and border control sectors.
What is the role?
The PM manages and controls the flow off their projects through the entire creative development and production processes. You are the driving force for all projects, getting work through the agency and ensuring output is the very best it can be.
* Understanding the elements required to execute a campaign from client/agency brief, to concept, design and production.
* Have the know how to work with guidelines, deadlines and delivery methods across print, digital banners and content.
* Able to have a little black book of 3rd party production partners covering photography/illustration/CGI and motion graphics.
* You'll work closely with resource management to make the most efficient and effective use of time and resource on each project.
* The ability to be completely on top of the account finances, you regularly track, report and reconcile projects.
* Demonstrating you can manage budgets effectively and identify opportunities to improve profitability.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
If you're interested (or know someone who should be!) please feel free to get in touch by applying below and I'll look forward to talking to you very soon!