Major Players are looking for a Freelance Project Manager, working for an education company. The role will last for around 12 weeks and will start at thr end of January.
The right candidate will work with the Global Marketing & Digital Strategy Director and the IT Project Manager to implement the recommendations and document all associated policies and procedures.
Below is a high-level description of the required tasks and a brief person specification.
* Complete an Information Asset Register for CE applications
* Liaise with vendors to complete a Data Protection Agreement
* Complete a Privacy Impact Assessment required CE applications
* Establish Data Subject Access request / deletion / data portability process
* Ensure a Data Protection Representative is set up
* Create a data retention policy
* Conduct a Data Discovery across applications for personal data
* Review of consent and how recorded within Education to ensure compliance with GDPR law.
* Analyse sensitive data types for EDU
* Introduce breach management to EDU
* Analyse and investigate technical improvements to SMS design for personal data
* Analysis and impact of Mailchimp / Turn It In
* Document all required tasks and create a CE GDPR SharePoint site
* Junior PM
* Experience of compliance (not necessarily GDPR)
* Experience of change management
* Experience of documenting processes and writing policy documents
* Experience with SharePoint and JIRA
Contact: Karina Warburton